- Higher power nodes for large applications.
- Single and three phase output in a variety of voltages.
- Liquid cooled engines available in low and high-speed options.
- Aluminum, all-weather enclosure option provides substantial protection from the elements. Aluminum’s corrosion resistance prolongs the life of your generator. Recommended for salt-air, coastal communities. Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosures are coated with a durable powder-coat finish for added weather protection.
- Continuous fuel choice of LP or natural gas.
- Nexus Digital Controller with two lines, trilingual text, easily shows generator status, run time and history.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Commercial Series home standby generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM.
Wireless remote monitoring is an available option.