- Accelerate Drying
- Protect Equipment
- Reduce Formation of Mold and Mildew
- Reduce Odors
United Mobile Heating and Cooling portable spot air conditioners can do more than just cool—they can also dry out wet areas faster than conventional methods. Effective water-damage restoration begins with United Mobile Heating and Cooling. Dry rooms out quickly to reduce the formation of mold and mildew, and keep them from spreading further. A United Mobile Heating and Cooling portable unit ensures substantially faster recovery than with fans or dehumidifiers, reducing restoration costs.
Best of all, installation is simple. Just roll the unit in, plug it in, attach the dry-air exhaust duct and turn the unit on. Right away it starts doing its job. You’ll save time and money thanks to United Mobile Heating and Cooling’s dehumidification technology, which is designed to remove moisture and replace it with dry air. United Mobile Heating and Cooling is the perfect solution for protecting valuable equipment and property from moisture damage.
- United Mobile Heating and Cooling’s Dehumidification Technology
Speeds drying process with flexible ducting options.
- Spot cools with special air conditioning configuration.
- The only units independently verified for performance.
- ETL & CUL safety listed.
- Pumps water 100 feet to reach faraway drains (pump optional, collection tank standard).