DRY AIR CHU'S
The 1800 CHU has the heating power to take on
the largest winter heating projects. Thaw over
32,250 sq ft of frozen ground; cure concrete
slabs up to 72,000 sq ft.
• The Tri-fuel capable 1800 CHU offers the
versatility to run on NG or LP gas, or can be
plumbed into a portable fuel tank to run
• The 1800 CHU includes DryAir’s patented fuel
and air pre-heater for a trouble-free operation,
regardless of temperature swings.
• Bi-directional fork pockets and the optional
lifting frame make the 1800 CHU easy to place
• 7 LED lights indicate operation of all essential
systems for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
2. 900 CHU
The 900 CHU is available in a diesel version,
a gas version which operates on LP or NG
and a Tri-fuel version which operates on
diesel, LP or NG. Conversion from one fuel
source is accomplished with a quick burner
• Conversion from one fuel source to another
can be accomplished in as little as 15
• Includes unique “Combustion Environment
Control” system which ensures efficient and
reliable burner operation in all conditions.
• Compact and portable design for easy
positioning on the work site.
3. 400 CHU
The 400 CHU has the power to heat small to medium sized
structures, thaw over 6,000 sq ft of frozen ground or cure
concrete slabs up to 14,000 sq ft.
• Gas versions operate on LP or NG while Tri-fuel versions
operate on diesel, LP or NG.
• The compact size and bi-directional fork pockets make the 400
CHU easy to place on even the smallest job sites.
• System operation is controlled and monitored from the central
heating module control panel.
• 7 LED lights indicate operation of all essential systems for easy
monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Fluid circulation system is low pressure and atmospherically
vented. There is no chance of an explosion or line burst due to
pressure build-up. No special boiler certification is required to