- Long-term projects
- Yearly or seasonal rentals
- Upgrading your equipment fleet
- Expanding your facility
- Replacing inefficient or outdated equipment
- Contingency/Backup planning
- All essential use commercial assets, machine tool assets for production capacity, manufacturing, injection tool, food processing, assembly line equipment.
Rent to Own
United RTO or United Rent to Own is our financial assistance division dedicated to changing the way companies rent equipment ‘long term’. While the equipment rental business has always been a great “short term” option for our customers – equipment rental has been difficult for consumers needing help “long term”. United RTO has a team dedicated to help bridge that ‘temporary’ rental into a ‘permanent’ solution for new and used Equipment Financing & Structured Equity loans as a result of expansion, a desire to upgrade, or part of a regular replacement schedule.
We understand there is perception to rent if you ‘have to’ and that rental equipment is returned and capital expenditure is dedicated to a permanent solution. We want to help you get the equipment you need and develop a plan to own that equipment so your rental expense goes toward your end solution – as quickly and efficiently as possible. We work nationally and have complete equipment service and financial programs available to give you the compete benefit of renting with a regular monthly payment.